Saturday, March 31, 2012

Who Loves Instant Cash Sweepstakes?

There are hundreds of happy people winning money with Instant Cash Sweepstakes.  It's a survey site where you can win money with $50 and $2 daily drawings.  The surveys are quick, easy and fun to answer; only takes a few minutes out of your day for the opportunity to win a lot of cash.  Instant Cash Sweepstakes pays via Paypal.com, within hours of requesting payment.  Participants must be U.S. residents and over 18 years old.

Sign up Now and start winning. 




Here is what others are saying about Instant Cash Sweepstakes:


Laura H.

I think this is one of the best survey sites out there because the members help create the topics and being able to vote on the surveys you like the best is a neat option too! Whether you win the jackpot, or not... (though it would be nice ;) The surveys are cute, quick and the site in general is pretty entertaining! I'm glad to be a part of ICS!

Stevison G.

I have never had so much fun doing surveys, ICS is the greatest thing ever.

Ali R.

I love this website. Its the only survey taking website I can actually see my instant winnings, yes I haven't won much but to do these simple things and win .02 cents here and there it does add up! Keep up the great work ICS!

Haliyma B.

Thank you ICS! This is my second $50 win since joining ICS on July 7, 2011. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Samantha B. 

Just wanted to say I love this site! It's so addictive and I love how low the payout limit is! I also love being able to see what trustscore level I am- it's so rewarding when that goes up! (It's like a whole prize in and of itself haha) I can't wait to get to level ten, and I hope ICS experiences great success. It's truly innovative and is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites on the net. Thank you guys so much for creating a fun place for me to unwind after studying all day! Next up: getting some of my friends to sign up and join in, and hopefully becoming a pro member! 


Start Winning Today